Saturday, September 26, 2009
Its all about the harvest!! As the days grow shorter the crop is coming in fast and furious!! Today will be another day of cooking up some tomato sauce and chopping green peppers to freeze!! Yum!! Its really too bad they won't last forever on the counter--Last night for dinner it was another round of crispy french bread with bacon tomato and cheese all grilled to perfection... To me that would be the perfect winter dish--
Sunday, September 20, 2009
I got so much done yesterday that today after a few hours in the garden I can just sit back and read--play with some pictures and watch alittle football!
- I finally got caught up on about 3 weeks worth of laundry,
- sewed a cushion on the couch that mysteriously came unattached
- moved my pile of discards out of the hallway
- put up Fall decorations (pumpkins make me happy)
- got a huge bag ready for the salvation army
- tested out some lamps for the scraproom...nope nothing I own will work
- Cleaned the shower
- Cleaned the cat box--yes muttering bad things about Amanda the whole time
- Emptied the trash
- Cleaned the kitchen
- Changed the sheets on the bed
- And cleaned my side of the bedroom... why bother trying to sort through the junk on Mikes bedside table???
Like I said it was a productive day---and as a reward we got to spend time with Toni and Robin to celebrate Robins Birthday last night... Alittle smoked meat and good company always makes a weekend perfect right??? ohh and Feebie came to visit Maizy-- Maizy loves her girlfriend Feebie!! hmmm maybe thats why she got 11 hours of sleep!!
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Monday, September 14, 2009
Hightlight of the weekend:
Amanda and Natalie scored pit passes from one of Christophers friends.
Amandas driver Denny Hamlin won the race
Amanda and Corey won the money pot (where we put in $5 and pick random drivers out of a hat)-- how cool is it to pick your own driver and then have them win... they went home $200 richer....
Monday, September 07, 2009
Thursday, September 03, 2009
ohhh and doesn't this just say FUN???
Yup lighting is key... let there be light!
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
And random rambling:
1) Who invented the 5 day work week...
2)Got my stamps organized.. not the postal kind but the art kind.
3) Still searching for the perfect light for my scraproom... so tired of being in darkness
4)Had an ahaaaa moment tonight with my printer.. you can take the bottom drawer out and insert 5x7 paper... too bad I didn't learn that back when the printer actually printed better...
5) Need to find out where to buy those closet thingys that go on the top shelf of the closet to divide it...