Monday, March 27, 2006

BRRRistol


Home again Home again!! I don't even know where to start-- Hightlights:

  • Our wonderful extended weekend started off great with Christopher coming home to dog sit-- Bonus-- we got to spend some time with him before we left
  • 6 1/2 hours of car ride well worth it to get to Bristol TN
  • We relived our youth by being rednecks by day and staying in a wonderful little bed and breakfast by night.
  • FOOD FOOD FOOD... our breakfasts were wonnnnnnderful... and everything in between was calories I will be working off for weeks to come....
  • SNOW!! SUN!! MUD!! who goes to Nascar and has a snow delay???
  • Autographs by my driver (yes I can remember his name now... Casey Meers)
  • Push to talk headphones... and I thought hat hair was bad!!
  • Hanging out with David and Natalie... and their crazy friends-- TN interperter required!
  • Hills, shuttles, elevator rides to our seats....did I mention mud?
  • Finishing off our vacation with waking up to puppy kisses and seeing my beautiful daughter... who I might add is looking wonderfully slim....

Going on vacation is always a blast... and coming home bitter sweet... but ya know It was a vacation I would do again !!!

No comments: