Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fa la la la la

I have the puppy --I have the puppy... FA-La-la-la.... so for 10 glorius days I have Madison... and I don't have to share her!! hehehehe.. Its so hard to imagine the Joy that one 4 legged creature can bring... she is ALWAYS happy to see you... she is sooo darn inquisitive that you can't help but laugh... my house looks like a two year old stopped by to play-- there are toys and stuffed animals everywhere!! And I love it-- every darn minute of it!!

I am also so happy that Christopher is back in the game so to speak with his job hunt.. a good week of resume sending, phone and face interviews... just know a great job is just around the corner for him.

My inlaws sold their house-- we got pricing on the wood for our deck that didn't make us faint... and the weather has been lovely.... such a good week... and did I mention my favorite girl is gonna be home in 10 days??? Life is grand

No comments: