Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter came and went

Sadly I have no pictures of children scampering around to find easter eggs, nor do I have pictures of the easter bunny... Easter kinda of came and went without alot a lot of fanfair. The kids came home for the weekend, they did alittle pre easter celebrating with their friends, we all went to Jackies for dinner and then it was back to work and school yesterday.

I do have water again in the kitchen which in itself is enough for me to do the happy dance-- The countertop guy came and did a partial install just so I could have a sink again. Mike did the plumbing himself-- a task he lothes-- after alot of huffing and puffing, a few obsenities and alot of whining he realized that while we had water the whole drain thing was wrong.... the sink and garbage disposal are too low for the water to properly drain... so next weekend he will tear out the wall and do something to make the water flow down hill vs being pushed up and over. Me? I know I have something important to do so that I won't be there to witness him fighting with the plumbing..

Last night I realized I needed to get back to working on the Alaska trip... only 57 days and I still have a hotel reservation to make and 2 tours to firm up.... Time flies when your having fun????

No comments: