Monday, May 14, 2007

Throw out the life vest

It seems the world is moving forward a whirlwind speeds and I am treading water to keep up. Mike was gone all weekend and I was obviously in slow mode because today I have the drowning feeling... It could be because Amanda deposited her whole house (don't even ask how it all fit in her car) into my living room.... or maybe because I feel pressure to have answers for David regarding his wedding and am at the mercy of others... or maybe its that I know we still have new carpet to get put in, mulching to do, a basement to get clean... And then theres the---Amanda is leaving in about 12 days to go to New Jersey... ohhh and Alaska is just around the corner (hmm 24 days!!)

I need more time... a bigger calendar and more time.... did I say that already?

No comments: