Saturday, June 02, 2007

Saturday

The countdown has begun-- in 5 days it finally time to go to Alaska! Am I ready heck no... thats what tomorrow is for... Packing, checking lists, printing out reservations etc...

This week??
  • Amanda started her internship and is doing her very own clinical trial on Face firming lotion or something like that... How cool is that? sounds like something I could use...
  • Christopher has finally decided that NOVA is where he wants to be....so I assume the wheels are in motion for him to find another job and start packing.
  • The CARPET IS DONE!! yes I have stayed up late the last two nights to try and get my house back into order. And it feels good to finally be able to move around my house-- see furniture and know its all done...
  • Plans for David's wedding seem to be coming together. Music is still an issue and I just don't have time to tackle it. And Amanda has left hers here on her computer... Hopefully one of the other kids can work on it.
  • After weeks of trying to get my elbow to heal it seems that weeding the garden today has put me back a few steps. Old age sucks-
  • Madison offically decided today that she is an inside dog and no matter how much I have tried to convince her otherwise she has stubbornly decided to hang out on the couch rather than do any more yard work. And Mike who is still recovering from last weekend has joined her.
  • Did I mention Alaska is right around the corner???? ahh back to work for me... I have laundry to put away and bathrooms to clean

Ta ta for now

No comments: