Thursday, November 29, 2007

The holiday season can begin now.

Just a drive by-- got some exciting news from amanda today... Shes going to Loreal for a week to work on a project during her christmas break. How exciting is that? Yup apparently her boss from the summer still likes her. And her accomodations will be a hotel. So grown up.

My mom celebrated her Birthday yesterday-- from what I gather shes 50 this year.... ofcourse last year she was 28... I can only hope that I remember these little tricks when I reach her age.

And I got the christmas list that I have been waiting for. Yes the one from Amanda. I have to say that it truely marks the beginning of the holiday season for me. And at 21 its just as creative as it was at 4. She is a needy little girl... has always had alot of wants. For the past two years she has also included Madisons list. And the pony that has been on her list her ENTIRE life.. its no longer there.... but now the pony shows up on Madisons list. I was alittle surprised this year while she included pictures, was only a page long. (We've had some years where it could be a bound novel) I must say I do miss the handwritten chicken scratch --in pencil-- but the new list certainly is special too..... no "see page 300 in the sears catalog" or "its on the top shelf to the left in Toys R US" this year didn't even have links embedded... just the picture, the store and the price. Gotta love a girl who can shop without leaving her house-- Santa would be proud of her, and so would my mother.... who I blame this entire shopping gene on.

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

Ahh, a girl after my own heart... I make those kind of lists (photos, store, price) & I love that Madison is asking for a pony this year :)