Friday, October 03, 2008

Show your Voice

So have you voiced your opinion? I know you watched the debate, I know you are checking in with CNN to see if in fact the "Vote" is in... but have you told your congressman what you really think???

Yea Tom Davis heard from me today.... And it wasn't hard for me to say VOTE NO--- I am tired of hearing how every candidate for office is against unnecessary government spending but then turns around and supports it.
Shame on all of them for trying to slide "pork" into this bill.... How can they look us in the face and add on money for Wooden arrows???? IF this was truly as important as they say-- a CRISIS then maybe they should stop the greed and treat it with the importance that it needs.

And furthermore... When there is $5.00 in my checking account I certainly don't spend $100... and isn't that what they are voting to do??? WE HAVE A DEFICIT right??? We would have to borrow more money from CHINA right???

No comments: