Sunday, December 14, 2008

wrapping


So after two weekends at the mall and dealing with holiday traffic I am not so sure about the old adage of its better to give than recieve.... shopping just makes the giving part hard!!! Christopher and I tried to finish up our shopping yesterday. Shopping with him isn't easy as he wants a plan.. no wandering the stores, no stopping to window shop he wants to know in advance where we are going and doesn't want to deviate from the plan... But you know me... I deviate... I putz around, I gotta compare prices, and I gotta look, touch and talk to strangers... he survived... and even made "one last stop" on the way home... Am I done... heck no there are two gifts that I can't seem to find... So yes I have to do this yet again...


Today I spent most of my day wrapping-- as punishment for yesterdays excursion Christopher talked me into doing his wrapping too.... and Mike --well he saw me and just dumped his pile of gifts into the mix.... I actually think gifts should come pre-wrapped...


With the clock ticking I think its time to start making lists... things to do, things to buy, things to clean, things to cook.... hmmm wonder if I can mix my wedding lists with my holiday lists.... I think I need more paper...

No comments: