Friday, January 16, 2009

Hell has frozen over.

So I found out today that one of favorite magazines is going under. Simple Scrapbooks is yet another tragedy in our struggling economy.. Subscription base isn't enough when advertising just isn't out there. Its a shame.. and to be honest its just another indicator how bad it is out there in the real world. The radio station I listen to announce less commercials this week... not to be nice to us but because they can't sell the radio slots... its a shame ....

Did I mention how freaking cold it is out there??? so cold that you feel like your fingertips will just fall off if you forget your gloves...
Yea its inauguration week here in the nations capitol... and yes Virginia-- Hell has frozen over... See what happens when you vote someone in who doesn't deserve to be our president... we all suffer... Hope he has little hand warmers in his mittens or he won't have fingers to sign off on all his promises---

Mike has the priviledge of being "essential personnel" this weekend that treat allows him to work all day Saturday and then stay Monday -Tuesday... sleeping in a chair to ensure communications are A-OK for the "event"-- me I will use my time to finish up wedding details...
I think we are almost done and can sit back and enjoy.... if only the darn stamps would come in for the invites....

No comments: