Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Its a dogs life




The last two nights we have sat watching some riviting tv... ok maybe not riviting but it was something different.. The Westminister Kennel Club dog show... Hello Pet lover... its a mecca for seeing exactly what all these dogs are supposed to look like if we had the time to groom them... The winner was a surprise... a 10 year old dog.. YES 10!! Stump

In the toy group (we were keenly watching this group) the Pug came in second... although we did not find him as cute as our own Maizy... I really don't understand the whole judging process... I have read the books on what makes a prize winning pug (dog) and from what I could see this winner didn't exhibit some of those traits... but then I am not a judge I am just an owner...

So I know you are asking... Did Maizy watch??? nope she was much to busy (self centered) playing fetch with her soccerball....

This is the look we get when we dress our Maizy... none too happy.... and yes that is a trashbag of clothes she has decided to pout on...

No comments: