Friday, November 20, 2009

Let crazy season begin!

Has it really been that long since I logged on?? hmmm I am not sure what I have been doing but I assure its not been anything exciting.
Theres been some of this:

Moving furniture around until I have come to realize that no matter what I do it won't make me happy...And there has been some of this:


Leaf raking and general fall clean up outside.... But today offically marks the beginning of the crazy season... Its the Friday before Thanksgiving and its when I start making lists and consulting calendars and becoming friends with the postman. With 4 family birthdays, 2 holidays that require multiple meals and a house that needs to be decorated for those 2 holidays its just all out craziness....

To make matters worse-- work has been totally crazy!! I am BUSY way too busy for this time of year...yes Something to be Thankful for. Mike has been busy-- not home until 9:30 any night this week... Christopher tells me he will hit 90 hours this week... and Amanda shes doing the job of many at work and trying to get ready for finals.... it must be something in the water...

No comments: