Sunday, May 16, 2010

After 3 weekends away from home this weekend was all abought  catch up-- I did more loads of laundry than anyone should ever have to do.. ran the dishwasher 3 times and did a ton of yard work.  I still need a few more hours in the yard due to  a snake slowing me down.... yea this morning as I was weeding the garden with the ivy in the back yard I came upon a snake... never good. After seeing him I grabbed the rake and used it before doing any weeding.

Friday night I was doing laundry when Mike called me outside-- ofcourse as I got to the door he asked if I had the camera... so I ran back inside...
Imagine my surprise when I captured this:

yup an owl sitting right next to the deck.. we have seen them before but never this close to the house...
Very cool---
Saturday I got some more weeding done and then we took the jaugar out to get appraised.. its time to sell and upgrade and get a newer 4 wheel drive. Sadley they didn't offer enough.. so I have listed it on craigs list. Hopefully someone will want a vintage jagaur convertible--or else I will be stuck with the Jimmy for another snow season.

We had Mike and Kristi over today-- alittle sangria and smoked ribs and Kristi brought over some basil and mozzerella... yum... Always a good time.

No comments: