Saturday, April 08, 2006

Half way to goal

Two weeks to go and counting-- The MS Walk-- April 22, 2006 -- Last year when I got the email from Amanda that she was going to walk for her Dad it brought me to tears. Not sure why, its not like she hasn't volunteered for wonderful causes in the past, or that I'm not aware how much she loves her Dad. We all have our charities that we give financially to, that we give our time to but this one hits home. You never know if the dollar you raise could be the one dollar that makes a difference. This could be the year that a true break through happens. For me its so selfish... I want Mike healthy, I want to grow old with him, I want to see his pain disappear. I give for one reason and one reason only ---for Mike.

Amandas half way to her goal this year... but I know she can do it...

Theres time if you want to give... Click here you never know your dollar could be the one....

We have to believe that this is the year...

No comments: