Sunday, June 18, 2006

Dinner at home

 

Meet Tiffany-- cute isn't she?? Christopher wasn't sure if he wanted to bring his new friend home.. but Mom does win sometimes.. I know we can be abit much for most folks but I promised to be good... hey I even dusted and cleaned the bathroom and (sit down for this one) I showered and put on make up (yes it was weekend!!)... company from the city was coming... Well of course as sons can be sometimes --he was a few hours late... so much for that shower... 90 degree weather and deck building can wilt a girl... and the appitizers I was gonna make turned into cheese and crackers... but I was able to serve lasagna....
So we met the friend-- she didn't say much-- and I promised not to ask a million questions -- so I don't know much... but she is darn cute huh? Posted by Picasa

No comments: