Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I'm back

So I haven't been writing much.. no real reason but I guess I just haven't had much to say. Today though it has dawned me me that its November.. Fall is here (you can tell by the pile of jackets sitting on the chair) -- and that means Thanksgiving is around the corner... UMMM going to Florida for some sunshine and Family for the holiday-- Can't wait-- and then its Christmas-- Wow already time for Christmas????

Today I got an interesting email from Kodak.. they are offering Trade in dollars for your old camera-- don't get me wrong I love my camera but hey technology has changed in the last few years and it got me thinking that maybe its time to upgrade... and after playing there is a chance they would give me $80 for mine... something to think about huh?

Tonight I am supposed to be scrapping.. at least that was the plan.. For the last few days I have been "feeling" creative but alais no time to play.. so tonight I promised myself alittle time... I guess we'll see what happens!

No comments: