Saturday, August 04, 2007

Last weekend



It has been so long since I have updated here... where does the time go? Its already another weekend and I haven't shared last weekend!
It was a train adventure last weekend... yes I traveled by myself on a train up to Philly where I met up with Amanda and then we took another train to Exton where Heidi and Leah picked us up. Just getting to Union Station was an adventure-- Corey took me so I wouldn't have to leave my car all weekend... ofcourse my antidirectional friend missed the exit and we found ourselves chasing what would be the next metro stop in Vienna... all was good-- he got me there and with alittle help from the station attendent I figured out how to get a fare card.
Metro Center was yet another adventure-- escalators, doors closing and full rush hour trains but I made it to union station with a WHOLE 5 minutes to spare... And who thought I couldn't travel public transportation alone????

The weekend was great-- Heidi, Leah and I have made it
a tradition to get together once a year (sad huh?) to go to one scrapping event-- this year it was CK Valley Forge. While we didn't take any classes we did do some serious shopping. And it fun to include Amanda this time.

Heidi also made sure we got our fill of sight seeing in-- we stalked the countryside for Amish sightings... unfortunatly most of my pictures show alot of "motion" or are obviously taken out of the car window-- at the time we were laughing so hard it didn't seem to matter. So glad we were all able to get together... Heidi and her husband were great hosts.. it was fun to meet their new baby Alex and see their awesome new house. Totally what a girls weekend away should be!

No comments: