Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I could use a yard sale

This is family... the part no one tells you about... when your grown children have no where to put the stuff they have accumulated while in college.. we are counting down the days until we get our house back... one moves out and another one moves in.... Its funny how you never think of household projects until it is nearly impossible to do them. The laundry room has been on my list for years... and since I have absolutly no where to move anything to its been Up Front and Center for days now... I have the floor tiles... I have the paint... I could make it a destination and not the cob web filled place it is now.... hmmm will I feel this way next week?

I think we are going alittle stir crazy due to the never ending thunder storms every night... Lovely days but the moment I get home the skies open up and the zoo and I are stuck indoors. And staring at the four walls only makes you think of what you could do.....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are going to miss all of my stuff in about 2 days ;oP