Friday, June 13, 2008

Yes I still scrapbook








While summer weather, children moving out and in and wedding planning doesn't leave me much time to play in the scraproom right now.. I haven't given up totally. When I first got back from Nashville I was determined to finish all the projects I started. And I was doing soo good ...until the sun started shining every day and I found it harder and harder to be indoors... But I did finish this project from Angelia Wigginton's class... Thought I would share before I forgot...

2 comments:

Angelia said...

Love your adaptation of the project! And doesn't it feel great to finish it up? Hope your summer is full of fun and a little scrapping ;) Thank you for sharing with me!

Heidi Cocca said...

I love your album! I had intentions of finishing mine as a father's day present for Brian, but that didn't happen. Eventually...