Friday, January 01, 2010

DAY 1

Happy New Year!-- Wow 2009 went by fast!! Hard to believe we start a new year and a new decade.
We started the new year off over at Collen and Johns... stayed close to home as the weather was alittle iffy yesterday and then woke up today to help Kim and Ken move into their new house. Wow so I started the new year spending the day in total jealously.. Their new house is totally amazing... it sit on about 4 acres, has a pond/lake and a pool... She has closets and bathrooms that are totally bigger than bedrooms in my house... and the kitchen???? don't even get me started.... and did I mention she has her own lake??? Yes jealous all day long... probably not the best way to start out the new year... but I just couldn't help myself.. I tried to reflect on the goodness in my own life... but she has closets and double sinks and a fireplace and a two different wet bars and a sink in her laundry room and in her garage.... heck she has a sitting room between her masterbedroom and the closets... A SITTING ROOM!!! wow... tomorrow I will try to shake off the jealousy and get back to reality.
Laundry, shampooing carpets, and taking down the tree....

2 comments:

Katrina Hunt said...

thanks for stopping by my blog on the SC blog hop.

Tracy said...

Just think how much house cleaning she has to do with such a big house lol. Unless she has a house keeper then I'm jealous too.

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog

Tracy