Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I am back


HI DAD!!

So its been almost a month since I have updated my poor neglected blog.. And I am not sure why... I have completed the revamping of my scrapbook room.. pictures to come! :) I have spent alot of my free time working on a online class I am taking. Design your Life-- its a design class for scrapbooking.. Lots of fun working on balancing pages, asymmetry and repetition so far.. 4 weeks down and 8 to go... The best thing is I am getting about 3 layouts a week done.. catching up--


So the president spoke to us tonight.... I must say this is the first time in a long time that I actually tuned in to the State of the Union. Let me say I am not a fan of democrates dressing alike... seriously they had nothing better to do then call each other with the color of the day? I guess Obama isn't one of the cool kids?? no one called him??? and purple really???
While I find our president a good public speaker --I can't buy in to his "answers" I just don't want my government that big--and a I certainly don't want to pay for all the fixes... no matter what he says --we will pay...

No comments: