Sunday, July 03, 2005

fireworks

The weekends not over.. but thought I better jump on now while I had a moment. We spend yesterday (and most of today) playing in the water soaking up the rays... We took the boat to the bridge to catch the fireworks...the water was alittle rough.. and KAren and I took a hit with a wall of water... but once we got our spot it was "smooth sailing" as they say.... I took the opportunity to play with my camera to see if I could catch some of the amazing the colors they were so vivad and it was as if you could reach up and touch them... It was totally awesome sitting in the middle of the water watching them burst in the sky above us.
As a side note We learned that Max loves the water.. and despite his shortcommings can actually swim quite well....

No comments: