Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fourth of July-Fireworks II

There are moments that sometimes you wonder if you deserve. I think I've been lucky lately because I have been getting more than my fair share. With the Kodamas in town we really felt it necessary to venture out to see fireworks, something we haven't done at home in years. So after dinner we gathered the blankets, the cooler, and headed for Old Town Manassas.. It was alittle late to be looking for a front row seat and finding a parking spot was going to be impossible...so we decided to go to PLAN B... drive farther into town and go sit in the Maaco parking lot... but as luck would have it we drove past the carwash and noticed lots of spaces! and a big freshly cut grassy field next door... Chris, Amanda, Corey, Summer, David, Ukikio, Madison, Mike and I.... laying on the blankets, staring at the sky, relaxing, amazed, impressed ..... It was a very Happy Forth of July

No comments: