Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The countdown begins!

With thanksgiving just a week away-- yum yum-- the countdown begins til the kids are home again.... I got a jump on filling the pantry that they will raid on their way back to school... Yes I was the crazy lady who bought 10 yes 10 boxes of hamburger helper at the store today.... and 2 bags of cheese doodles and 2 boxes of crackers, 3 jars of salad dressing..... next week I'll be back to get food for Thanksgiving!!!

I washed the sheets, vacuumed bedrooms, and put new toilet paper in the bathroom... we blew leaves so madison could find the yard, Cleaned off the desk , put soda in the frig.... we are ready!! now we just have to wait...

2 comments:

Heidi Cocca said...

Happy that your family will be back together again!! You have much to be thankful for!

Anonymous said...

So much energy. I don't know how you do it. Needless to say, I'm glad that I can claim to be a kid going home for Thanksgiving.

Hope that you have a wonderful holiday.