Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just say no to beige


Weekends just about over... did a quick run down to the lake.. Mike had to pick up his boat from the shop and then winterize the jetski and my boat... but who would have thought that it would be 80 degrees and sunny in November? Really we couldn't have planned it better! Got to spend time with Toni which always brings a smile to my face. I miss her living down the street-- and totally don't get how life gets away from us-- we did take a look at another lot this weekend... maybe being neighbors is in the cards again...
Finally got the bedroom painted-- ok listen to this ... its beige.... do I look beige to you??? don't even ask... but trust me it won't happen again... next color going on the walls will be a COLOR-- orange, green, gold.... color I need lots of color.... beige is just soo beige!! But somehow I know it makes Mike happy.... He doesn't seem to understand color--

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vicki - he is a MAN, no wonder he doesn't understand color!!! Anyway, what happened to PINK???

Heidi Cocca said...

Oh man, you'd hate my house then... it's all bland like that!