Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Are they Genius or are we suckers?

Ok I read all the blogs... you know which ones I am talking about, stacy, donna, Cathy, Tara... the list goes on... and boy they sure know how to spread the hype... Stacys Big Picture had me... hook, line and sinker.... and then tonight I listened to the podcast on Donnas blog... and suddenly it hit me... MONEY... its all about money... we see it as a community-- a friendship--a kinship and its all money... am I jealous... YOU BET!!! the ideas are great.. stolen but great... and really not that hard... Will I drink the koolaid and follow like a lamb... probably... Why?? to get inspiration?? to be part of the "in crowd"? to learn?? to get something accomplished???
Lots to think about....

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I've been thinking this too. Still trying to decide what I'm going to do!