Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another week in review....

Well life happens and it keeps happening and I haven't been able to sit on the computer..... lets see my week in review....
1) Still painting... Mike finished the foyer..still have trim work to be done.. but he has knocked myself out with this project....
2) Christmas decorating in high gear... although its just not as much fun without Amanda to help.
3) Jake ate too much puppy food... and had explosive diaherra... every hour on the hour Sunday night... my exhaustion yesterday could be compared to death...
4) The second snow of the year.... Driving the corvette in snow... not a good thing... There was lots of crying, a police officer, slipping and sliding, my knight in shining amore to rescue me and few cell phone calls... yea that about covers it....
5) Tis the time of year for appliances to take a vacation... a smoking vacuum, a walking washer and my carpet cleaner (see #3) that won't spin....
6) And then theres 1 puppy, two old dogs and a cat....

Ok we are caught up.... 2 days til my parents come to visit.. 4 days til graduation.. 9 days til Mikes Birthday, 12 days til Dads Birthday, 19 days til christmas... Am I missing anything... Can I take a nap???
HO HO HO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU MISSED SOMETHING MY BIRTHDAY!!! how can u forget that!!15 days...
Chris

Heidi Cocca said...

...and 17 days until my birthday ;)

Anonymous said...

new years is not too far away!!! party time ;-) you can drink until you forget!!!