Thursday, December 22, 2005

Its been over a week since my last post and I can't tell you where the time has gone... so many pictures to post.... but ahhh no time.

So what have I been up to????

1) We celebrated Mikes Birthday two times... once on Thursday... Amanda made his favorite Watergate Cake and then again on Saturday with his family.... More cake of course...
2) Celebrated my Dad's birthday on Sunday..... out to dinner-- sadly no room for more cake!!!
3) Attended Jackies Christmas Choir Concert (is that what they call it?) Very nice... better than her last choir... more down to earth but never enough "real" christmas music for me! hehehe
4) Work Work Work...Shop Shop Shop.....
5) Celebrated Christophers 23rd Birthday last night!!!! more cake (Ice cream cake this time!) no big birthday bash--- as much as I complain about the kids parties... his has been a tradition for sooo long... but he and some buddies went bowling instead. Not sure the grandparents could handle a party...
6) My parents came out to warrenton for lunch yesterday... Its always nice showing off Old Town...and nice for them to see where I spend my time...

Christmas is just days off... and I feel like I have been cheated out of resting and relaxing and just enjoying it all... My schedule is soo off--- I think being so far behind on my shopping and then adding my parents and puppies into the mix has played havioc with the routines of christmas. Hopefully this will fall into place this weekend...
I think we just need to bake some cookies!!

Oh and yea the reason you haven't recieved a christmas card from me is they are still here on my desk waiting for me to find a minute to write them!!!! HAHAHAHA-- you know the intention is there... right???

No comments: