Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Memo please

Someone didn't send me the blizzard memo.... because if they had I would have made some different choices-- like maybe driving the truck to work instead of the vette.... or maybe I would have just stayed in bed for a few more hours.... yes I did it again... I got stuck on a hill in my lil baby.... and yes I got to speak to another policeman who kindly told me I couldn't sit in the middle of the road... LIKE I WANTED TO????? I managed to slide myself nicely into a driveway... or maybe its was a yard... who could tell with all that snow... (note to self: on the way to work tomorrow... be sure to check that out) and yea I sat there for about an hour while I waited for spring to sprung... the snow stopped and I gently followed a snowplow til I hit civilization again on rt 29... which might was like hitting the lotto... just wet roads.... my kind of pavement!

well.. tonight its reindeer pants for me... scrapping, american idol and lost... what more could a girl ask for???

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

jealous of your snow... I would love to have a bunch come on a work night & snow me in for the day!!