Saturday, February 04, 2006

today in Reindeer pants

I sit here after spending the last hour (or so) zipping through the last week of Oprah.. ain't technology grand! Did I mention that its 5:00 and I am still in my favorite pink fleece reindeer pants? and my non matching CK ultra comfy sweatshirt.. have I accomplished anything today??? hmm not really.. did do my kids taxes... worked on scheduling a vacation for Fall of 2007 (who says I can't plan in advance?) yea there was some laundry and I finally dusted the family room.... but I'm wondering if choosing my clothes for the day has anything to do with the work output... or maybe its just the rainy foggy weather that did me in??

I got my SS planner in the mail this week... yes I ordered it in DEC.. and its Feb... was it worth the wait?? nope... but I am going to make it work.. very disappointing that I have to make something work for another 11 months.. but in my excitement of getting it--I already wrote in it... so the chances of it being returned are squashed.. ahh but in the same order I did get SS simple schemes book which for the price $4.99 is a bargin.. think becky higgins sketches gone simple... I haven't read it all but so far I'm liking it.
I am still haunted by Ali Edwards book...I can't even begin to tell you haow many times I have thumbed through it.. Mike actually caught me the other night putting stickys on pages.. Very excited to think that I can get Ali to sign it next weekend.

No comments: