Friday, February 10, 2006

WHY OH WHY??

So I thought I had everything planned out... Going to the Scrapbowl in Chantilly on Saturday... got my class lined up, sooo excited to see my Scrappin buddies, I even planned out what I would be working on!! and then I pull down the Heidi Swapp album that I have been saving for a special occasion... yes I am going to use it... I see the inscription on the inside... mmmm do I really want to give this away??? umm NO! but no problem I can buy another one... I will need more page protectors anyway.... hop online.... and guess what... THEY DON'T make them!! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY?????? No wonder there is sooo much Heidi Swapp bashing.... such a dilemma... I could go 8x8 -- tons of those available.... just don't know... I have sent out an email to a CTMH rep... Apparently they sell 9x9... UGHHH so much for being ready...
Did I mention the threat of snow on my weekend???? and that I am supposed to babysit Madison???

Ok-- so I am unloading my scrap bag so I can reload it... hey who knew all the stuff I had stashed in there.... some really cute chatterbox paper... a flag book kit I bought at GASC 2 years ago??? Some transparencies I got at the First CKU in Nashville , Club scrap paper... ahhh at least I have some stuff to play with when I get home sunday...

Oh well... I guess I can pack tomorrow night right.... its late I'm tired and really bummed out... and no I didn't do the journaling for my class yet... but I did get my pictures from the Walmart Natzi's after a week and a half.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so did you get there and BACK safely? Heard you had a great time!! Sorry I missed seeing you, and I did miss it!! "Next time"!!!