Monday, February 19, 2007

Get Croppin

I so meant to share these pictures last week... but time got away from me. These are a few shots of the get croppin event that Amanda and I went to. Lots of fun! Got a chance to chat with some old friends from our old book club-- take 2 classes and work on some layouts. But what was even more fun was having Amanda to share it with, And to see her get excited about a hobby that I love. Of course she was totally in her element when it came time to visit the shopping booths... This gal can shop no matter where we are!! But her creative eye is dead on-- she made some great choices for an album she is making for a sorority sister. And of course she had to have a few goodies for herself. Me? yea I found some stamps that I had to have... Nancy is a bad influence-- but I think I got some stamps that are versatile enough to show up on my pages again and again.





Speaking of stamps D. Johnson's class was totally awesome. Made we want to use my stamps more. I seem to collect them and not use them but she had some wonderful ideas- And I even already own some of her stamps... Gotta remember to pull them out and use them alittle more often. Of course there were plenty more that are now on my list should I run across a good sale! As you can see we worked hard in our class-- haha neither of us finished our projects on time-- as a matter of fact we didn't even finish them before we went home at midnight! But thats ok... (alittle Ali speak)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kok said...

Looks like you guys were serious..LOL
I got a Canon SD800 IS...mostly because tim has the digital slr and after using it a few times, i just wanted a point and shoot and the IS is the image stabilizer. I really wanted the point and shoot to catch the cute shots of Thrash when he is napping ;-)