Thursday, February 01, 2007

To do lists

It was supposed to snow today but it didn't
The contractor was supposed to call yesterday but didn't
My project at work was supposed to be done today but it isn't... lots of stuff hanging out there.
My to do list is growing by the minute and I refuse to give in and start panicing that it won't be done.
I have Bonco here next week... finally got the prizes last night but still need to shop for food and wrap the prizes. I have a trip to TX Sunday for work that is putting alittle crimp in my timeline for getting things done.. needless to say its adding to the list-- sometime in the next two days I have to pick up the tables for Bonco, do laundry and pack.. And then theres this little mess that I call a kitchen hanging over my head... Hopefully I can call another contractor or two and get them lined up to come look and give estimates while I am gone and then maybe just maybe someone can get the blackened look out of the darn kitchen... The good news is that the insurance guy agreed to clean the carpets-- between the big grease spot by the door and the smell of smoke that has permeated them they really need it.
ohh and The Get Croppin event is next weekend that Amanda and I signed up for. Gotta get pictures printed for the classes we are taking.
Hmmm no reason to panic yet-- Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TX on Super Bowl Sunday? The nerve!!! Hope everything worked out alright.

See you next weekend.