Monday, July 16, 2007

I was a good mom I swear

 


Seriously I was a good mom-- I never dressed my kids up funny just for laughs... and I did my best to never laugh at them when they did dress themselves funny-- but this is just too much... not only could I not stop laughing I am still laughing while looking at this picture..

Now where did my daughter get this sense of humor from??? Hmmm--- she says Madison looks beautiful in this new swim wear outfit... but I'm thinking somewhere in the deep recesses of her being she is laughing at her baby!!

So Thrash??? What your opinion of our bathing beauty?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

kok said...

Thrash says his mommy saw that very same life vest this past weekend visiting Madison's great granmom! and of course he likes the doggles, but pink looks best on Mad. He likes his flames. Thrash also said that now he and Mad need sunglasses for dock lounging.

But for now, I think both are ready for Jetski'n!!!!!

kok said...

and oh yes...Thrash says the Mads looks fabulous! He'll be waitin' for her the next time we be at the lake..and will come a courtn'...