Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Just Read


I bought some books this week on Amazon--its gotta be one of my favorite places to buy books-- Whats better then never leaving home and getting a used book that looks new for $3.00-- So I guess I am alittle late to the party -- but I finally got Where women create-- by Jo Packham Not sure what I was expecting.. but while it was decent eye candy I didn't know all the artists (which means the book I bought is giving me homework to research who these people are)and to be honest not sure I want to know. I was able to grab a quote or two from the book which might come in handy at some later date.. and again I was drawn to the studios where there were words on the wall... If I find the right quote I think I want some wall words

I also bought two other books Pretty Little Things: Collage Jewelry, Trinkets, Keepsakes by Sally Jean Alexander and Artful Memoriesby Carol Wingert and Tena Sprenger.... they are currently on my pile to read.. right along with the Sept CK and the new MM magazine and 2 months of BHG. At some point I will sit long enough to read.... or maybe I will drag them with me on the train this weekend.

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

Oooh... I'd love to see the "Where Women Create" book -- I think you should bring it along this weekend!