Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sunday recap

The weekend is winding down. And I have spent more time in front of the computer than I care to mention. But I think I can safely say I am done uploading pictures from Alaska. I know my parents are probably wondering why its taken so long for them to have a few vacation photos--- but all good things take time!

I did get alittle scrapping in as well. A few pages for David and Ruth checked off the list. My scrap room looks like a tornado has come through.. never seemed to find time to clean up after playing.



But of course with both kids home the days seemed alittle shorter-- not sure why but we always seem to loose a few hours when they are around too much talking and not enough doing.... Christopher came home to go to a concert and Amanda came home... hmm must be Corey (and Madison)-- whatever their reasons its nice to have them here.

No comments: