Saturday, December 29, 2007

Putting off housework.

While my to do list may be a mile long today I seem to be giving it the big heave ho-- Started out by sleeping in til 10 am... HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?? and then I got sucked in to the WWW.. some days I think were just meant for doing nothing...
Anyhow-- while surfing I came across something interesting... remember our little talk about CHINA? Well on the
Simple Scrapbooks blog I read an interesting little factoid. Both Scenic Route and Tinkering Ink both manufacture almost everything right here in the good ol USA... SO THERE! I have always loved Scenic Route-- and now love them even more!!! This past summer Heidi, Leah, Amanda and I spent a great deal of time at their booth at CKC in PA. And yes we dropped alot of CASH there too.. See I wasn't just spending willy nilly-- I was supporting our country... like how I spinned that one?

Changing the subject-- yesterday When Mike left for work he left Madison in bed... and at 4:30 when he arrived home... guess where she was? still in bed! hmmm to say she didn't sleep well last night was an understatement. And it didn't help that Christopher arrived home at 5:30am after work and woke both dogs up... We all knew Madison liked her sleep but that was a bit much...even for her.

Mikes off today to get all his "stuff" that he has had stored up at Johns. Apparently the shop is no more and if he doesn't claim his stash someone else will. GREATTTTTTTTT where does someone store multiple car doors, fenders and assorted other body parts??? I guess today I will find out.

Ok I suppose someones got to put away the laundry, clean the kitchen, and steam clean the carpets... I'm off....

No comments: