Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I hate diets

Just a quick drive by posting.... After 5 weeks of steady dieting I am happy to report that I am 10 pounds lighter... but sadly I can't see any difference... so I must have really been struggling to get those jeans on... because they are still snug... my my does it ever get any easier??? Here's to another 5 weeks of torture... this time there better be some results I CAN SEE......
Ok I am off... a dinner of 2 eggs, 2 slices of cardboard-- I mean bread and 1 peice of bacon.... breakfast at dinner always one of my favorites.

2 comments:

Heidi Cocca said...

Congrats on the 10 pounds... :)

Amanda said...

Im right there with you... though I must say I am jealous... I'm still only at 10 lbs and ive been dieting for like 8 weeks! boo... it never gets easy... why cant we just be fat and happy? OOhh wait because I have to get married... after those pictures we are going to Burger King ;oP