Saturday, February 02, 2008

where have I been

So its been over a week since I last graced you with my ramblings... where did the time go and what have I been doing???? I'm really not sure.... Last weekend Mike and I discussed where the wedding should be held and ended up driving driving driving... we visited VFW's, old courthouses, clubs and mansions.... he's a good sport and its nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

The rest of the week was a long long work week...we both saw lots of stress and pressure at work and it made for early nights and early mornings...


Madison got a bath this week (in prep for her Mom coming home) I know she had a bath because when I went to get in bed I noticed the sheets were wet on my side of the bed.... yea she likes to roll around to get dry, when I questioned Mike about it he mentioned I might not want to use my towel in the morning either.... seems she toweled herself off with it... numerous times.... hahaha


Christopher has been obessed with taxes this week. In shock he was at the amount of taxes our dear government "stole" from him this year... as a mom I feel his pain but as a fellow taxpayer I too feel cheated by the amount of taxes I fork over every week... So exactly which of our new canidates is going to fix this???? Hillary? Obama? Romney? McCain???


Amanda is sick again.. but this time shes not alone, seems that VT has an epidemic of some sort going on over 300 students a day trying to get in to see the medical staff... apparently the flu shots didn't work. She's home, shes medicated and hopefully it will leave as quick as it came.

She did venture out yesterday with Heather (her sister-in-law to be) to visit a few more wedding spots... today we will head out again and hopefully wrap up this venture.


So thats that--- hopefully next week I can get back on track.... I leave you with this--

No comments: