Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Richmond




So my weekend starts now! I made it safely to Richmond.. even found Christophers house all by myself. Next stop Nashville!!

Christopher might be at work but Furby and I -- we are living it up here in the 'hood.-- Seriously I think Furby is wondering what is going on... probably the first time she has ever seen a vacuum... even if it is a shop vac. Somewhere along the way I failed my son... while his home is very tidy-- its seriously in need of a mop.. which I come to learn he does not own... also I think someone forgot to tell him that thing on the top of the dryer is a lint holder.. (no worries I emptied it!)

The neighborhood is surprisingly quiet--and the frig does have food... what more could a girl want?? perhaps a cork screw??? yes he was kind enough to leave me a nice bottle of wine but alas nothing to open it with. I guess I know what I will be sending him home with on his next trip up north.
Well I have some last minute repacking to do--and somehow I have ruined my manicure.. so I gotta figure out what to do about that... I am thinking in this boy house there is probably no nail polish remover.

No comments: