Friday, April 11, 2008

serious case of spring fever

Its true, while Amanda is battling a case of senioritis, I have definitely come down with a serious case of spring fever... The weather has finally made a turn for the better and its been a tortuously long week.. weekend is not coming soon enough. I pledged last night that yesterday was the day of socks and closed shoes... its time for sandals and flip flops and defiantly time to break out the "happy purses". WINTER I BANISH YOU!

I know I am probably jumping the gun.. but a girls gotta take a stand somewhere. And I choose spring..

Tomorrow come rain or shine I gotta finish up the taxes.. write the check that will keep me out of jail for another year and be done with that nonsense.. and then hopefully I can play in the garden, take stock of my pond critters and think about packing for my well deserved Girls weekend in Nashville!

No comments: