Thursday, September 04, 2008

holiday weekend

I know I know-- it was a long weekend.. and its just turned into a long week--even though its really a short week... I just checked my email for the first time all week... 178 emails that I've missed all week.... crazy busy at work and at home?? I guess busy too-- doing I don't know what though... This weekend will mark 5 weekends in a row that I have been out of the house... out of town to be exact... I think the stress of never staying home is starting to get to me because I feel like nothing has been accomplished in a long time.. yea the dishes are done and the clothes washed... but other than that all my lists remain uncrossed off and they just seem to keep growing...

We were at the lake this past weekend... wonderfully hot! and that made it super easy to spend time in the water..

And of course it wouldn't be a holiday without a "fish" picture--- Mike may not have gotten the big one this time... but Nick did! A big ol Catfish...

1 comment:

Heidi Cocca said...

I love Madison's little life jacket -- too cute!!