Thursday, September 25, 2008

A little t-shirt...

This picture is for my favorite children... Rockin it old skool-- what you think??? Ok this t-shirt was actully bought for Madison last christmas... its supposedly a size medium.... in whose size world I don't know???? It never fit Madison... and I put it on Maizy awhile ago-- but really in 90 degree weather is it fair to put clothes on someone whose body temp runs 101 all the time??? No I think not... so I put it away... but today she refused to get out of bed because it was so cold (hmm 52 degrees this morning) (I think Madison taught her that trick) (mental note to self: close the bedroom windows BEFORE GOING TO BED)
Anyway tonight she still looked alittle cold... so I thought its not really sweater weather but maybe a little shirt was in order... from these pictures it looks like shes doing fine... alittle neck roll ... T-shirt shrunk??? hahaha but what you don't see is her running and rolling trying to chase the shirt off of herself.... This may take some training...
But the question remains... Are you on the list???? Thought you would like that one Christopher....
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rusty is desperately trying to figure out how to get on the list!!