Sunday, September 14, 2008

marching on

Slow day== I did clean the desk-- haha, and actually moved the filing cabinet to a more accessable part of the room... like that is going to solve the desk issues??? And I got the car vaccumed out-- other than that it seemed like I just puttered all day not accomplishing much of anything.
Mike is still nursing his poision ivy-- It seems to be getting worse not better-- but I read that it could take up to three weeks to heal... maybe next time he will listen when I tell him not to work in it..hard headed and stubbourn all in one.
Christopher went to a wedding yesterday and the best man as it turns out is also going to be his "new" brother in law. Small world-- Ryan and Christopher hung out for most of the day today. I guess Ryan flies back home (Oregon I think) tomorrow. I always forget that Coreys brother and Christopher were friends too in high school... at least we know some of the family will get along!

No comments: