Monday, June 29, 2009

Creative face lift



So what do these two pictures have in common? They are both part of my scraproom facelift... I spend so much time in there and when this organizational challenge was posted on 2p's I jumped at on it... we are into week 6.. and I am still hanging in there. It has taken me 3 weeks just to come face to face with colors-- I soo wanted to repaint the walls a seaglass blue and do blues and greens in there... I guess I am still in love with Amandas wedding colors-- But I couldn't bear the thought of asking Mike to paint another room!! So the funky pink walls remain.. And after convincing myself that I would purchase a new bookshelf I faced reality that its a want not a need and that I would make do.
So that brings us to the pictures... I do own spray paint-- and with coupon in hand I bought some black and white fabric. They should add something--- Last week (or maybe its already been 2 weeks) I painted the hutch that was in there white.. Are you seeing a theme coming around???
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jomama said...

ahhh...finally some paint pictures! ;) But I can't tell what you painted. What is that?

I love your new fabric.

Go for broke - paint the room - it's just paint! :) (and you don't have to sand it, prime it, paint it twice, then seal it with two coats with a light sand in between like i do for laminate)> ugh!
If we were closer, I'd come help you paint.