Saturday, February 06, 2010

9AM




Its 9AM and its still snowing... they say another 5-9 inches today with the snow stopping tonight... its coming down pretty heavy right now and its been hard to see at times... Right now it's like a fine mist.... Everything has been closed including Rt 66!! We have been flirting with the power issues again... the lights have gone on and off but as of right now we still have lights and more importantly heat! Mike tells me there are trees down everywhere- which does not surprise me (remember last nights photos?) and the snow is so heavy that it is bringing power lines down everywhere.
Today I will venture out with my handy measuring tape to see what kind of accumulation we really have.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Look at all of that snow! We have a ton here, but I think you will get more total then we did in the South

Tracy said...

I love a snow storm, IF i have to stay home that is.

Just a girl and her thoughts said...

The snow looks so beautiful! We have no snow here (Eastern WA) but the past 2 years we had our fair share so I don't miss it! (a fellow pea!)

Jomama said...

I'm so sorry for your power outage; makes it sound kinda shallow for me to ask you to send some of that white our way. (I just want one delayed school start - just one!)

Your pics are awesome. Been following your accumulation on the weather channel.