Wednesday, February 03, 2010

more snow

And here we go again.. more snow... 3-6 inches tonight and then the weather man says a"significant" amount is coming for Friday.... oy vey! And do you think there is a store in town that has snow boots?? heavens no they are showcasing cute little sandals...not that I have anything against sandals but really-- we haven't seen grass in months...and my snow boots could use some replacing... Do you want to guess how old they are??? go ahead and guess... I'll wait....


Lets just say that my grandmother wore them to Capitals games... when I was in High school---- oh yea... these are some old boots..... but they are warm and they fit and they keep my feet dry... but I do think we have gotten our moneys worth out of them.

now in the interest of full disclosure I do own another pair... but they have no fur on the inside and they just aren't that cute to wear day after day....

No comments: