Tuesday, June 14, 2005

LOST

Its gone and I can't find it anywhere... sure to you it might be just alittle brown pin with pink polka dots but to me.... it was going to be my muse... and now its just gone...

I emptied my CKU stash suitcase in record time 45 minutes! and I would say that my scraproom probably looked better with the darn suitcase sitting in the middle of the room then it does right now...

I do have a few questions .... when did I get the senic route paper... and someone please tell me I didn't buy it on my little shopping foray... and what on gods green earth did they think I needed with 7 boxes of glue dots???? I still have my stash from last year... I think this weeks challenge shall be to see if an entire layout can be created with those sticky creatures...

Last year it was bo-bunny this year it has to be autumn leaves tabloid
GIRL

.... WHAT WERE THEY THINKING???? Is it a cruel joke to see who the first shelp is to turn in a layout with those stickers???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, come on! give the 'bunny some love!!!

Liz