Sunday, June 05, 2005

vacuums and vettes

Seriously if god wanted me to have animals he would have provided me with a better vacuum.. After spending yesterday cleaning house and finally putting my new scrap room together I once again had to vacuum today.... cat hair dog hair..... oh and I tried the new pond vacuum out too... talk about poor design.. Who knew having fish just meant I got the opportunity to vacuum outside too??....

Today was a glorious day though-- we took a quick drive down to Fredericksburg to see a Koi show... alittle disappointing as the were packing up as we got there... but we did see some very nice specimens.

Nothing better then a sunny day with the t-tops off the vette... except maybe wearing my pink hat while driving with the top off!

Enough fun for one day now I get to start packing for CKU!!

No comments: