Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So little time

Well then.. I have been alittle remiss about keeping up with my blog... but never did I think when I was gone that I would get spammed!! Amazing!! Oh well I guess some people have nothing better to do....

On a whole other topic-- I have been really busy this week working on layouts that I should have completed awhile ago... My 4th of July minibook that I got from the Heidi Swapp secret class. Its been alot tougher than I thought as it is a 6x6 album and my pictures that I had printed at Walmart are 4x6... so even cropping them there is little space for creativity. Which I would have thought would have made it easier... but nooooo I sit there and look at the blank pages wondering what to do... Tonight I will post a few pictures of what I came up with....

I also had a few more things I wanted to upload to Creative Coterie but not sure that will happen either... so much I want to do and so little time to get it done. I am struggling finding scrap time and balancing that with housework, other hobbies and hubby.... For the last two nights I have actually brought some paper and pictures down to the TV room so that I am in the same room as mike.... not the easiest way to scrap but I am getting some things done-- kinda multitasking huh?

No comments: